Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A quick shoe refashion


I bought a black pair of canvas shoes a few days ago ,they are comfortable like hell but soooooo boringly simple ,so i worked out a quick 10 minutes refashion.



That's what my new canvas shoes looked like before .


i removed the tag sewn on it .


Doubled a strip of black velvet fabric and roled it into a Rosette , sewed it on top of the shoe with needle and thread and added a white bead in center ,I always prefer to sew my flowers on the wearable items as its much more durable then glue and it also does not damage the fabrics .
learn how to make rosettes in this tutorial



linking to
tea rose home link party no 41

who made what party no.8

1 comment:

  1. They DO look comfy! What a cute refashion. :)

    Tnx so much for linking this up at my party! I hope to see you there again in the weekends to come! :)

    ReplyDelete

i am anxiously waiting for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails