Monday, August 23, 2010

treating a broken leg of birds

Last month on my birthday thats the gift i received from my hubby aren't they gorgeous ,what a beautiful gift .My husband knows that i just love pets so he got this pair of geese for me .

When hubby went to collect them from the owner one of the geese went through a horrible accident, in the attempt to catch them the female goose ran out of the house on the road and a car drove over her leg so she arrived with a broken leg to my home i was both happy and sad at the same time ,what i did was that i placed her leg between 2 ice cream sticks and fixed them around her leg with sticking tape ,gave her some antibiotics and amazingly with in a month she is all OK as you can see in the pictures

enjoying a romantic walk in our back yard


No comments:

Post a Comment

i am anxiously waiting for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails