Wednesday, May 25, 2011

twisted rainbow wire rings



this is a random post about my first attempt on the wire jewelry .I found this rainbow colored wire in a craft store a few months back, at that time i had no project in my mind in which i can use these beauties. A few days ago my elder daughter wanted me to make finger rings for her and for her school friends ........... this was a difficult wish :( as i am not very good in jewelery making! I had to see a lot of videos on You-tube for this purpose and learned some basic techniques from there and then i remembered my rainbow wires.......... i was so overwhelmed with joy :)

and this is the final result .......

The most difficult of the procedure was to find a perfect cylinder shape to roll the wire on to get the perfect size for the tiny fingers ,luckily a ballpoint pen served the purpose :)


rainbow colors were perfect for the beautiful angel hands :)


I am not totally satisfied with this attempt of mine but my daughters are really happy to own their new rings :) and so long as they serve the purpose i am happy too ........ now i should be worried about my own fingers i have to twist and turn the wires for at least 8 more times to get 8 more rings for the school friends of my elder one :)

linking to :
show off your stuff party
strut your stuff

11 comments:

  1. hiya , these are sooooo cute no wonder your daughters love them , dont worry by the 8th one your fingers will be numb so no need ot worry about the pain tee hee hee , tfs
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)well thank you very much emily for liking and no wonder my fingers are numb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love your blog! I'm a new follower, I found you on the Thrifty Thursday blog hop. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. I'd love a follow too! :)
    Alisa

    http://asterriskjewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank you so much for the kind words Alisa and Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower, I hope you could visit and follow mine as well. tnx!
    http://clavsupclose.blogspot.com/
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slaam;
    this is so cute,I hope Khadija's friends also admire these rings..she is so lucky to have you,a creative Mom..keep rocking dear Aapi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank you for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Have a Sweet Week!

    A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. I found you on the blog hop. Here is my blog:
    http://daisygirlproductions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear,

    Handmade rings?I think it's lovely and I can make the two ones to us two!Cheers~

    Celine Bags

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH thats a fantastic idea Gabrielle :) i would love that :)

    ReplyDelete

i am anxiously waiting for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails